[THREAD CLOSED] Black Sabbath Vs Flaming Lips

Goto page Previous  1234
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: BEA (NOT 20) Group F Fight 1 - Black Sabbath Vs Flaming Lips
Black Sabbath:
53%
 53%  [16]
The Flaming Lips:
46%
 46%  [14]
Total Votes : 30

  • Quote
Wow, that is a hard decision. Black Sabbath is my 10th favorite album. But I always find myself listening to The Flaming Lips more. I guess Flaming Lips
_________________
sig
  • Quote
Personally this match is the most surprising one of all.

BLACK SABBATH is losing to the Flaming Lips ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
Well I respect Black Sabbath, but...The Soft Bulletin ๐Ÿ‘
  • Quote
Go flaming Lips ..... Race For The Prize ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote
SABBATH BLOODY SABBATH ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
Wohoo Flaming lips

Stop being so "paranoid" Gary ๐Ÿ˜œ
  • Quote
NO MORE VOTES

THE FLAMING LIPS WIN THIS MATCH 12 TO 10
  • Quote
Jhereko wrote:
NO MORE VOTES

THE FLAMING LIPS WIN THIS MATCH 12 TO 10


12-11 NOW


๐Ÿ•บ




.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
GARY wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
NO MORE VOTES

THE FLAMING LIPS WIN THIS MATCH 12 TO 10


12-11 NOW


๐Ÿ•บ




.


unfortunately not ๐Ÿ˜‰ not that it would change anything ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Quote
Jhereko wrote:
GARY wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
NO MORE VOTES

THE FLAMING LIPS WIN THIS MATCH 12 TO 10


12-11 NOW


๐Ÿ•บ




.


unfortunately not ๐Ÿ˜‰ not that it would change anything :?





WAR PIGS

๐Ÿ˜ข




.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234
Page 4 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: The Tournaments Forum Suggestions Thread Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] [THREAD CLOSED] AC/DC Vs The Flaming ... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] [THREAD CLOSED] Flaming Lips Vs Buffa... Wombi Tournaments
[ Poll ] [THREAD CLOSED] Prince Vs The Flaming... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] [THREAD CLOSED] The Flaming Lips Vs E... Guest Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.