What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 544354445445 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Skogslandskap by Vร li
  • Quote
Playing another vinyl, the final piece to my OutKast collection.
I'm going so hype!


Stankonia by OutKast
_________________
  • Quote

All The Pretty Little Horses by Current 93

Kind of in a situation where I'm about to puke and about to bawl from this album's raw emotion.

I saw this on RYM and it's unbelievably accurate to how I'm feeling, it's the best way to describe it: "It nauseates me, it makes me think about killing myself, it scares me, it makes me want to lay face down in bed and never move again, but it also makes me quietly joyful in some sort of mysterious and contradictory sense, like a happy memory occurring to you at a funeral, making you smile with tears in your eyes."
  • Quote
Precedent wrote:

All The Pretty Little Horses by Current 93

Kind of in a situation where I'm about to puke and about to bawl from this album's raw emotion.

I saw this on RYM and it's unbelievably accurate to how I'm feeling, it's the best way to describe it: "It nauseates me, it makes me think about killing myself, it scares me, it makes me want to lay face down in bed and never move again, but it also makes me quietly joyful in some sort of mysterious and contradictory sense, like a happy memory occurring to you at a funeral, making you smile with tears in your eyes."


That is a very special album for me. Absolutely masterful. I'm glad you, sorta, like it. Maybe "like" is the wrong word.
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote
Mercury wrote:
That is a very special album for me. Absolutely masterful. I'm glad you, sorta, like it. Maybe "like" is the wrong word.


I love it. I'm delving right into Current 93's discography.

On to:


Thunder Perfect Mind by Current 93
  • Quote

Graham Central Station by Graham Central Station

A solid three star funk album that does nothing in particular to stand out from the multitude of other fine funk albums in the early to mid 70s.
  • Quote
Precedent wrote:
I'm delving right into Current 93's discography.


Oh man, that's gonna be a trip
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
Shin Jung Hyun And The Men's It's A Lie
  • Quote

Psychocandy by The Jesus and Mary Chain
_________________
  • Quote

Seven Swans by Sufjan Stevens

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 544354445445 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 5444 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.