NBA Offseason 2014

Goto page Previous  123 ... 202122
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
sp4cetiger wrote:
Looks like NBA execs are roughly split on this subject. (7-5 in favor of keeping Wiggins)


It's basically a question of whether you trade a potential two way superstar for an absolute one way superstar. I think if it was possible to trade Wiggins straight up for Love they'd be best off doing that, but that won't happen and anymore would be giving too many young assets for Cleveland. Minnesota doesn't have any leverage right now so Cleveland has no reason to back down.

Also I want the Warriors to get Love instead.

Also Dallas got Parsons, eat your heart out Houston. This has been a good off season for Cubes. Not sure about Harris or Felton starting, but if either can come close to matching their old form (which i think Harris might be able to do) there's no reason for negativity. Dallas is gonna have a sexy line up next season (literally too, thanks Parsons).
  • Quote
Don't know if anyone else was watching the team USA basketball exhibition, but Paul George just broke his leg gruesomely bad. Like, near Kevin Ware bad. Depressing as hell to watch, I'd always really enjoyed watching him too.
  • Quote
SilverWalrus wrote:
Don't know if anyone else was watching the team USA basketball exhibition, but Paul George just broke his leg gruesomely bad. Like, near Kevin Ware bad. Depressing as hell to watch, I'd always really enjoyed watching him too.


Ugh. That sucks! I loved watching him too. Total bummer.
  • Quote
Yeah that was really really ugly. And j always respected him. I think he can come back but I can't imagine him coming back fully.
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote
SilverWalrus wrote:
Don't know if anyone else was watching the team USA basketball exhibition, but Paul George just broke his leg gruesomely bad. Like, near Kevin Ware bad. Depressing as hell to watch, I'd always really enjoyed watching him too.


Yikes. Scary.

I hope it doesn't affect him like Jorge Garbajosa, Rudy Tomjanovich or Shawn Livingston.
_________________
Finnegan was super bad-ass.
  • Quote
Mercury wrote:
Yeah that was really really ugly. And j always respected him. I think he can come back but I can't imagine him coming back fully.


Grant Hill, part 2? ๐Ÿ™
  • Quote
This is horrible, if anyone hears why the base of the goal was too close to the court post it here please. George is a great player and a good interview most of the time. I was already a proponent of nba players staying out of summer competition.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 202122
Page 22 of 22


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] 2014-15 NBA Season junodog4 Lounge
NHL Megathread (2020-21 Season, Offse... junodog4 Lounge
NBA Season 2015-2016 Guest Lounge
NBA 2019-2020 19loveless91 Lounge
BEA NBA Fantasy 2015 Guest Lounge

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.