Best Ever Hip-Hop Album Nominations

Goto page Previous  123, 45 ... 282930  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Wonderful, wonderful.

Keep them coming

@benpaco, yeah, I'll make sure to give this time to start<3

These are cute
  • Quote

A Healthy Distrust by Sage Francis
  • Quote
Cripes - never been a huge hip-hop fan, however after Skinny Paxman mentioned him and given my love of all things 'reggae' may I present to you...


Duppy Writer by Roots Manuva Meets Wrongtom
_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote
ShaneSpear wrote:

A Healthy Distrust by Sage Francis


Nice! I was thinking of nominating his debut Personal Journals (obviously I won't now.) He's from my hometown.
  • Quote

cLOUDDEAD by cLOUDDEAD
  • Quote

The Cold Vein by Cannibal Ox
  • Quote
Edan. Beauty and the beat. You have to hear it and if you ever get the chance to catch him live, do so. Very talented. But please issue another record Edan!
  • Quote

Skelethon by Aesop Rock

I thought of an Aussie hip-hop but I might leave that for second nom.
  • Quote
Borejko wrote:

Skelethon by Aesop Rock

I thought of an Aussie hip-hop but I might leave that for second nom.


Ok, now this is just getting weird. ๐Ÿคฃ I was just going to nominate Aesop's Rock's Labor Days. (obviously I'll nominate something else now.) I have to get a little quicker with my draw! ๐Ÿคฃ
  • Quote
RepoMan wrote:
Ok, now this is just getting weird. ๐Ÿคฃ I was just going to nominate Aesop's Rock's Labor Days. (obviously I'll nominate something else now.) I have to get a little quicker with my draw! :lol:


You can have Labor Days and I will put in my Aussie nom?

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123, 45 ... 282930  Next
Page 4 of 30


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Best Year in Hip-Hop Tournament nomin... Skinny Tournaments
Best Hip Hop track tournament NOMINAT... Saoirse Tournaments
Best Ever Hip-Hop Album Tournament Br... Guest Tournaments
Rap and Hip hop on Best Ever Albums? HigherThanTheSun Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.