Recommend a lost Classic Album

Goto page Previous  123456
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Nightflight To Venus by Boney M

If you hate disco, skip it.

There's also


I Robot by The Alan Parsons Project

especially this track:


Link



3:47 EST by Klaatu


But Seriously Folks by Joe Walsh
  • Quote
satiemaniac wrote:
it's not even a year old yet and it's blown up on RYM; surely one of the best albums I've ever heard (think it's #2 on my chart right now, though it's overdue for a bit of a drop from that spot) but neither lost nor, in the strictest sense, a classic

Sorry for the late reply, but I couldn't agree more. For me, it represents the year of 2013 better than any other release that year. All that happened to me, everything that was popular, all the new songs, the videos that went viral, etc. It just sent all of these memories rushing back to me so fast that I could hardly handle it. The first time I heard it was about a month ago and I was just completely blown away. Since then, I've listened to it many times and I've been starting to discover that it may very well be the defining album of the '10s for me. (or at least thus far)

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123456
Page 6 of 6


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Recommend an album for the following ... Listmeister Tournaments
Recommend one album... bigeyedfish Music
Recommend Just One Album Romanelli Music
how much time must pass for an album ... ffudnebbuh Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.