What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 616061616162 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Something Else By The Kinks by The Kinks
  • Quote

Hymnvs by Hoedh
  • Quote

LP1 by FKA Twigs
_________________
...and for dessert!
  • Quote

Internal Affairs by Pharoahe Monch

Reminds me of Dr. Octagon. But perhaps even better (except for the lyrical content. I love Kool Keith's lyrics ). This is my kind of hip hop.
  • Quote
RepoMan wrote:

Internal Affairs by Pharoahe Monch



๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

as for me - just finished this beauty


Revival by Gillian Welch

now absorbing the really stripped down awesomeness of


The Kรถln Concert [The Koln Concert] by Keith Jarrett
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote
now i am digging into


Virtuoso by Joe Pass
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote

Hosannas From The Basements Of Hell by Killing Joke
  • Quote

93 'til Infinity by Souls Of Mischief

Loving this as well.
  • Quote
Just tried out "The Holy Bible" by Manic Street Preachers. I liked it, glad I listened.
  • Quote

I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning by Bright Eyes

I haven't listened to this album yet... but so far it seems really depressing ๐Ÿ˜ข

It's still great though
_________________


Memo to myself:
Do the dumb things I gotta do
Touch the puppet head

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 616061616162 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 6161 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.