PC or Mac?
Wombi
#31
Posted: 05/05/2011 22:05
GARY wrote: Back to my original question.
Was O.K. computer made entirely on a MAC โ
.
simple answer: no
Jhereko wrote: GARY wrote: Back to my original question.
Was O.K. computer made entirely on a MAC โ
.
simple answer: no
Thankx Jhereko. Ya, I thought that sounded inaccurate ๐
Would have been cool if true though ๐ค
. _________________ .
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.
And all I got was this silly hat
.
Wombi
#33
Posted: 05/05/2011 22:12
GARY wrote: Jhereko wrote: GARY wrote: Back to my original question.
Was O.K. computer made entirely on a MAC โ
.
simple answer: no
Thankx Jhereko. Ya, I thought that sounded inaccurate ๐
Would have been cool if true though ๐ค
.
I think like 95% of the album has guitar on it so yeah. Even Kid A isn't completely made on a computer.
Jhereko wrote: GARY wrote: Jhereko wrote: GARY wrote: Back to my original question.
Was O.K. computer made entirely on a MAC โ
.
simple answer: no
Thankx Jhereko. Ya, I thought that sounded inaccurate ๐
Would have been cool if true though ๐ค
.
I think like 95% of the album has guitar on it so yeah. Even Kid A isn't completely made on a computer.
Makes sense. I have found that, even though most computer generated instruments can sound almost, if not just as good as, the real ones.
But guitar is not one of them.
. _________________ .
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.
And all I got was this silly hat
.
Wombi
#35
Posted: 05/05/2011 22:21
GARY wrote: Jhereko wrote: GARY wrote: Jhereko wrote: GARY wrote: Back to my original question.
Was O.K. computer made entirely on a MAC โ
.
simple answer: no
Thankx Jhereko. Ya, I thought that sounded inaccurate ๐
Would have been cool if true though ๐ค
.
I think like 95% of the album has guitar on it so yeah. Even Kid A isn't completely made on a computer.
Makes sense. I have found that, even though most computer generated instruments can sound almost, if not just as good as, the real ones.
But guitar is not one of them.
.
I agree and probably brass instruments as well.
Last edited by Wombi on 05/05/2011 22:38; edited 2 times in total
I like my bread buttered on both sides
bcaie16
Profile
Location
Toronto
#38
Posted: 05/16/2011 04:01
Mac for me ๐
New topic Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Page 4 of 4
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum