What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 691469156916 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
sp4cetiger wrote:

Teaspoon To The Ocean by Jib Kidder

Ack, no, I wanna kick that guy in the balls. Let's draw from the hat again.


Viper Smoke by Taman Shud

Much better, at least to start.


Better album art too. First one looks like a fat lazy crocodile.
  • Quote
BrandonMiaow wrote:
Better album art too. First one looks like a fat lazy crocodile.


Haha, yeah... though I saw it as a beach with trees in the background.

Your interpretation is a bit less dull.
  • Quote
sp4cetiger wrote:


Viper Smoke by Taman Shud


This is great. Also, the band name led me to an amusing Wikipedia article about an unidentified Australian corpse.

Good times.
  • Quote

Hatful Of Hollow by The Smiths
  • Quote

Stephen Malkmus by Stephen Malkmus
  • Quote

October by U2
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote

Wonderful by Circle Jerks
  • Quote

San Fermin by San Fermin

I always forget just how orgasmic their bari sax is. God I wish I could play bari.
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote

Teulu Yncl Sam by Sidan

Nothing says I love you more than... Some 70s Welsh language folk?!? No wonder the wife couldn't be arsed to get me a Valentine's card
_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote

Surfer Rosa by Pixies

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 691469156916 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 6915 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.