BEUT #3: Pa V (Silver)

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: ?
Pa:
43%
 43%  [17]
Silver:
56%
 56%  [22]
Total Votes : 39

  • Quote
Silver is pretty alright.

But I gotta go with my Italian friend and one of my fave users, Pa
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote
silver mah boy yo
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
Silver was one of the first people I talked to frequently on this site, and heโ€™s sort of an altbrother; then again Pa is absolutely wonderful and I appreciate his contributions: BRING BACK MIES & PA! I think Iโ€™ll vote for Pa since Iโ€™d like to see him get more of a look here and since Silver is BEA royalty.
  • Quote
It's really a shame that one of these users has to go on the first round. ๐Ÿ™ pa has become one of my favorite posters here, he's so nice and I've never gotten even the slightest negative vibe from him ๐Ÿ˜

Silver though, is a user that I talk to a lot and has given me countless recs as well as single-handedly got me into literature. Vote to Chris. You're awesome man ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Quote
Pa is the best and favorite of the new users the forum has ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Quote
Pa is really cool and I'd hate to see him out, but Silver has honestly become one of my best friends. Just a really awesome and cool human being.
  • Quote
...after reading your beautiful posts, guys, it would be difficult even on my own language to express my happiness, I'm trying to figure out what to say...
Thank You
we are an awesome community and I'm proud and (really really) glad to be here with you!
thanks everyone
and Silver: you're a great user and your charts are stunning, thanks for sharing so many beautiful records; I voted for u ๐Ÿ˜„
_________________
Not Talulah?
- Gosh!
  • Quote
Admittedly sometimes I have a tough time seperating Pa & Mies ๐Ÿ˜ but yeah Pa has been great around here, just constantly optomistic and was even nice enough to thank me pm for recs he found off my chart, just really really really geniunely nice guy and warm prescence overall, and that's not always easy to find here on the interwebs, great new addition.

Silver def's become a staple and his time on BEA has probably mirrored his coming-of-age as well as an internet forum could, def see him always evolving, checking new things out and finding his voice.



Def one of the more intriguing first round matchups ๐Ÿค”
  • Quote
Silver seems a nice guy but i never got to talk with him. (my fault probably, since i'm not as active as he is) Anyway he seems to be a very influencial user here who everyone has a nice word for, so i hope i can share something with him in the future.
Pa.. hmmm let's see.. i don't remember him... ๐Ÿ™„

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: (Silver) V Cymro2011 alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: Silver V (Dividesbyzero) alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: Silver v TracyJacks SuedeSwede Tournaments
World album of the day (#389): Silver... albummaster Music
[ Poll ] BYT - G3 - 1983 (Infinity183) ties wi... Defago Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.