The Enneagram Thread

Goto page Previous  1234
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Diagnose yourself.
Type 1: The Reformer:
9%
 9%  [2]
Type 2: The Helper:
9%
 9%  [2]
Type 3: The Achiever:
9%
 9%  [2]
Type 4: The Individualist:
18%
 18%  [4]
Type 5: The Investigator:
18%
 18%  [4]
Type 6: The Loyalist:
9%
 9%  [2]
Type 7: The Enthusiast:
4%
 4%  [1]
Type 8: The Challenger:
0%
 0%  [0]
Type 9: The Peacemaker:
22%
 22%  [5]
Total Votes : 22

  • Quote
Honestly have no idea. Is there a Type 10?
  • Quote
After reading the descriptions, I guessed I am a #4 or #5, maybe #6.

Then I made a test, which contained 9X15 questions, and the result is that I'm an #4, with both #5 and #6 being runner ups.
  • Quote
I'm very Type 5.

Especially some of the social phobia bits.
_________________
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums

Top 100 Music Albums of the 2010s

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234
Page 4 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: The Tournaments Forum Suggestions Thread Guest Tournaments
Myers Briggs, Enneagram and Musical T... rkm Music
Hip Hop Appreciation Thread Chemical Smile Music
Question and Answer Thread Guest Music
The original title of this thread wou... Guest Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.