What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 777577767777 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Necharsian wrote:
RockyRaccoon wrote:

Radio Amor by Tim Hecker


you on an ambient kick or what? seems like ive seen you post alot of that stuff recently


Yea man!

Every morning when I come into work, I usually start my morning off with an ambient album. Nice way to start things off and it's great for getting work done. Usually I'd either start with jazz, but lately I've just been all about ambient in the morning, it's awesome
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
RockyRaccoon wrote:
Yea man!

Every morning when I come into work, I usually start my morning off with an ambient album. Nice way to start things off and it's great for getting work done. Usually I'd either start with jazz, but lately I've just been all about ambient in the morning, it's awesome


Ha i do the exact same thing. always listen to ambient on the train ride to work, usually works extends to all morning as well. used to think it puts me to sleep in the mornings, but now it just puts me in a good mood.
  • Quote

The Basement Tapes by Bob Dylan & The Band

may be my favorite PROject by either artist
  • Quote

FRANK ZAPPA - Waka/Jawaka

Waka/Jawaka by Frank Zappa
_________________
Speakers of the House DJ
  • Quote

Afar by Ice Choir
This is a very underrated album. The bass reminds me of early 70s prog stuff, but the music is much more in line with Depeche Mode as a dream pop band.
_________________
follow me on the bandcamp.
  • Quote

Love And Theft by Bob Dylan
  • Quote

Neon Golden by The Notwist
_________________
And it's hard to be a human being. And it's harder as anything else.
  • Quote
Necharsian wrote:

Ha i do the exact same thing. always listen to ambient on the train ride to work, usually works extends to all morning as well. used to think it puts me to sleep in the mornings, but now it just puts me in a good mood.


Yea, it's a great way to ease into the day, it's one of my favorite parts of the day. I have this report I have to pull every morning, and it's just boring data entry, but I just sit there with some coffee, entering these numbers while listening to some ambient music, it's wonderful.
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote

NEIL YOUNG - Trans

Trans by Neil Young

Amazing record. Way ahead of its time...therefore, misunderstood and underappreciated by a lot.
_________________
Speakers of the House DJ
  • Quote

Fear of Music by Talking Heads
_________________

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 777577767777 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 7776 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.