Albums You Added To Your Collection Today

Goto page Previous  123 ... 155156157 ... 494495496  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
A weird mix of 80s gothic and EBM just came in the mail. Thanks eBay!

Lustmord - Heresy
Front 242 - Mut@ge.Mix@ge
Fair Sex, The - Labyrinth (Deluxe Edition)
Yello - Yello 1980-1985: The New Mix in One Go
Cult, The - Beyond Good And Evil
Illuminate - Ein neuer Tag
Lights Of Euphoria - Kreig Gegen Die Maschinen
Viva La Tia - Klassifiziert
Swains - Electric Soul
Marc Almond - Enchanted
  • Quote
More record buying silliness:


The Story Of Simon Simopath by Nirvana (UK)

44/100. Came from hhv.de, who I've never bought from before and in essence decided to indulge because it was about the only European outlet where I could get:


Visions Of The Country by Robbie Basho

...to which I owe Meccalecca a huge debt of gratitude for getting me into.

Then on the way home from the Isle of Wight I stopped by at one of my favourite second hand record shops (Russell's in Bordon) and picked up 5 records for ยฃ10:


Radio-Activity by Kraftwerk

Original UK press, complete with insert.


Sweet Talkin' Guy by The Chiffons

Original US press, mono, quite crackly but for ยฃ2 what do you expect?


Visions Of Dennis Brown by Dennis Brown

Bargain! First pressing on Lightning Records - doesn't look like it's ever been spun...


The Whole Story by Kate Bush

Wanted Hounds Of Love but didn't have it. Haven't owned any Bush on vinyl until now, and



Dirt cheap compy of early Kraftwerk stuff.
_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote
noWaxJim wrote:


Visions Of The Country by Robbie Basho


Beautiful album. I remember being shocked that I had to add it to the database a few years back.

As for me, got these both brand new for fairly cheap on vinyl:


Hidden Lands by Candy Claws


Green Language by Rustie

The later of which I don't find that great of an album, I'm not even sure if I'll listen to it again, but the cover art is stunning on 12x12.
_________________
Doubles & Conch


Last edited by Hayden on 08/13/2015 17:43; edited 2 times in total
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
BurningBright wrote:

In Colour by Jamie xx
On vinyl!

FINALLY, AFTER WAITING OVER A MONTH, IT FINALLY ARRIVED IN THE MAIL!!! THIS IS WHY I HATE ORDERING ONLINE!! THIS IS WHY!! OVER A MONTH!!!


Which version? The dope ass 3-disc one?


I wish, lol. It's the normal black vinyl version.
_________________
...and for dessert!
  • Quote

Here, My Dear by Marvin Gaye

Just got this on vinyl today I AM SO EXCITED
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:

Green Language by Rustie

The later of which I don't find that great of an album, I'm not even sure if I'll listen to it again, but the cover art is stunning on 12x12.


ha i feel like this is how im going to go about getting records once i really dip my feet in. even favs might get left unbought because of shit album covers
  • Quote
Past week or so:

CD:


Five Leaves Left by Nick Drake

Vinyl:


Best of Bread by Bread


Homogenic by Bjรถrk


Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) by Wu-Tang Clan)


Psychocandy by The Jesus and Mary Chain
_________________
alelsupreme wrote:
i am the obscure music man and when i hear anything thats sold more than 2000 copies i scream wordlessly and painfully until someone changes it.
  • Quote
Since I'm going back to college next week, I stopped in my local record store to get some essentials (At least what I consider essentials)


Vinyl:

Good Kid, Maad City by Kendrick Lamar


Man On The Moon: The End Of Day by Kid Cudi


Spreading Rumors by Grouplove

CD:

Under Pressure by Logic
  • Quote
Today I added two new albums each from three artists whom I only owned one (best known) album from before. All are iTunes downloads except the first one, which I got on CD...


EP's 1988-1991 by My Bloody Valentine


Isn't Anything by My Bloody Valentine


Geogaddi by Boards Of Canada


In A Beautiful Place Out In The Country by Boards Of Canada


Burial by Burial


Kindred by Burial


Also, just yesterday I added the following...


1990 by Daniel Johnston


Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield


Tortoise by Tortoise
  • Quote
Content comme un garรงon de sable ce matin as this has just arrived...


Paix by Catherine Ribeiro & Alpes

45/100. It's not the sort of record that pops up in your common-or-garden British record shop so I had to resort to eBay. Still, ยฃ15.00 well spent on a really decent copy and I'm chuffed to bits.
_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 155156157 ... 494495496  Next
Page 156 of 496


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Singles / EPs You Added To Your Colle... baystateoftheart Music
Albums You Purged From Your Collectio... Jimmy Dread Music
Singles and / or Album Tracks Added T... LTSings Music
Films added to your collection nutso42 Movies & TV

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.