Albums You Added To Your Collection Today

Goto page Previous  123 ... 165166167 ... 494495496  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Texas Flood by Stevie Ray Vaughan And Double Trouble

+ a box of 50 LPs, none of which look like they're any good.
_________________
Kiki wrote:
You're chart is sooooooooo american. It's like a diner in here.


Check out my new review/pop-culture site MAD DISTRACTION
  • Quote

Invitation To The Dance by 40 Below Summer


The Shape Of Jazz To Come by Ornette Coleman Trio
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Snowflakes are dancing by Tomita

Soul sides (compilation) by Bobby Womack.
  • Quote

Doris by Earl Sweatshirt

I JUST PRE-ORDERED THE VINYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
_________________
...and for dessert!
  • Quote
So... On the train back from a cracking gig in Hackney, from whence I purchased:


The Garlands by The Garlands

For a certain someone who lives far, far away ๐Ÿ˜„

But prior to this I spent the afternoon in Soho where I picked up:


Hi Scores by Boards Of Canada


Sweet Things by Georgie Fame & The Blue Flames

Original mono press

And some reggae that I can't find a link for. Take that mud tha far kass.
_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote
Over the weekend I got to 4 records stores in the Ft Myers/Sarasota area that I had never been to. Found an original pressing of this gem that I had been trying to track down for months:


Maggot Brain by Funkadelic

and these other gems:


Kind Of Blue by Miles Davis


Uprising by Bob Marley And The Wailers


Burnin' by The Wailers


The Queen Is Dead by The Smiths


Funkentelechy Vs. The Placebo Syndrome by Parliament


John Prine by John Prine


What's Going On by Marvin Gaye
  • Quote
All on Vinyl

Run The Jewels 2 by Run The Jewels

Siamese Dream by The Smashing Pumpkins

I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings by Radiohead
_________________
SEMEN STAINS THE MOUNTAIN TOPS
  • Quote

"Ha" Killing Joke Live by Killing Joke
Arrived this morning in the post. Time to wake up the house !!
  • Quote

I got this baby on vinyl today!

Your next.
  • Quote
Robert Wyatt - Different every time (cd)

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 165166167 ... 494495496  Next
Page 166 of 496


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Singles / EPs You Added To Your Colle... baystateoftheart Music
Albums You Purged From Your Collectio... Jimmy Dread Music
Singles and / or Album Tracks Added T... LTSings Music
Films added to your collection nutso42 Movies & TV

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.