vinyl and the under 25s

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I'm 17, and started my collection a year ago. I got into it because of the interactive experience of vinyl, along with the physical artwork. I have a 10 GB collection of music on my computer, so i'm not anywhere near owning even half of my favorite albums, but I enjoy what I do have.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 01/16/2016 12:00
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] BEA Vinyl Swap Shop / Your Own Top 10... Jimmy Dread Music
Favorite/under appreciated artist and... LankyLen Music
20% off Cds and vinyl today at JBs re... stangetzaway Music
downloaded music Vs. cd's and vinyl? The Gollux Lounge
[ Poll ] ENDED Under The Iron Sea Vs. Lateralu... Hayden Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.