Albums You Added To Your Collection Today

Goto page Previous  123 ... 242243244 ... 494495496  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

RAYDIO - Two Places at the Same Time
_________________
Speakers of the House DJ
  • Quote
4 used CDs, โ‚ฌ1 each.


Niun Niggung by Mouse On Mars


Never Mind The Bollocks, Here's The Sex Pistols by Sex Pistols


Supermodified by Amon Tobin


The Texas - Jerusalem Crossroads by Lift To Experience

+ this baby on DVD:



that apparently is for sale for AUS$172 on ebay! Paid โ‚ฌ1.50 for it.
  • Quote

Gris-Gris by Dr. John
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

154 by Wire
Original vinyl release from 1979 ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Quote

These Were The Earlies by The Earlies




We Have Sound by Tom Vek




So Far by Alex Reece



All for a quid each ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Quote

Ege Bamyasi by Can


Unplugged by Alicia Keys


Tweez by Slint
  • Quote

Portishead by Portishead


Live At The Hollywood Bowl by The Beatles


Songs Of Love And Hate by Leonard Cohen


Alicia Keys - VH1 Storytellers
  • Quote
Local Oxfam have had a very nice 25 odd album collection donated. Loads of punk (Bollocks, Buzzcocks, Clash, X-Ray Spex & Stiff Little Fingers) and some Reggae (3 of 4 Marley, Upsetters - Super Ape, Culture - Two Sevens Clash & Bunny Wailer - Blackheart Man)...they had not priced them up yet but I did grab a couple of wants. All look in great condition too.


The Clash by The Clash

UK 3rd press I think ยฃ12


Love Bites by Buzzcocks

uK 1st Press embossed cover ยฃ10

Will see what's left when I pop in again next week if they're not too overpriced.
  • Quote
LittleM1971 wrote:
and some Reggae (Upsetters - Super Ape, Culture - Two Sevens Clash & Bunny Wailer - Blackheart Man)...
[...]
I did grab a couple of wants.


LittleM1971 wrote:


The Clash by The Clash

UK 3rd press I think ยฃ12


Love Bites by Buzzcocks





  • Quote
Norman Bates wrote:
LittleM1971 wrote:
and some Reggae (Upsetters - Super Ape, Culture - Two Sevens Clash & Bunny Wailer - Blackheart Man)...
[...]
I did grab a couple of wants.


LittleM1971 wrote:


The Clash by The Clash

UK 3rd press I think ยฃ12


Love Bites by Buzzcocks







Haha I know, I know...hoping to pick those up once they've priced them depending on what they're asking. Unfortunately they tend to mark up on the high side at this place so will have to see if funds available. Really what the X-Ray Spex album too (Germ Free Adolescents).

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 242243244 ... 494495496  Next
Page 243 of 496


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Singles / EPs You Added To Your Colle... baystateoftheart Music
Albums You Purged From Your Collectio... Jimmy Dread Music
Singles and / or Album Tracks Added T... LTSings Music
Films added to your collection nutso42 Movies & TV

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.