Albums You Added To Your Collection Today

Goto page Previous  123 ... 244245246 ... 494495496  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Surrealistic Pillow by Jefferson Airplane


Forever Changes by Love
  • Quote

London Weekend by Another Sunny Day

Don't go fretting Jimmydread...it's only a copy of the Cherry Red reissue CD. Kind of given up hope of being able find or afford an original vinyl copy. Just have to wait and hope it gets a vinyl reissue along with Stardust by The Sea Urchins sometime soon. Anyway this is an upgrade for me from MP3 and it also comes with an extra 6 tracks and a nice informative booklet.
  • Quote
LittleM1971 wrote:

London Weekend by Another Sunny Day

Don't go fretting Jimmydread...it's only a copy of the Cherry Red reissue CD. Kind of given up hope of being able find or afford an original vinyl copy.


Never give up hope my friend. It's on my wishlist too but odd things turn up from time to time, such as this which I picked up in an Ipswich record shop today for ยฃ8 although it's going for over ยฃ50 on Discogs:


The Contino Sessions by Death In Vegas

And these through the post, send Special Delivery via an eBayer from Bangor, Co. Antrim (ยฃ12 for the 2):


The Silver Globe by Jane Weaver


Look Around by Beat Happening

I was also 'donated' a box of 75 LPs from a work colleague today who was going to chuck them out. All 80s pop annoyingly, although it did contain Out Of Time and Automatic For The People which I think I'll keep before sticking the rest on Gumtree. Having said that there's a couple worth a little - who'd think the Freddie Mercury album would go for ยฃ20+?!?!?
_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote

1985-1990: The A List by Wire
  • Quote

Equal Rights by Peter Tosh

UK 1st Press in Near Mint condition


Signing Off by UB40

UK 1st Press in Near Mint condition and includes the 12"


Beat Songs by The Blue Aeroplanes

Near Mint UK Original


Metal Circus by Hรผsker Dรผ

probably 3rd press on SST as it had barcode on back cover. VG condition
  • Quote

Ominous Doctrines Of The Perpetual Mystical Macrocosm by Inquisition

On le wax.
_________________
...and for dessert!
  • Quote
All on CD, through the post:



Got Live If You Want It! by The Rolling Stones


The Dance by Fleetwood Mac


Morning Phase by Beck


Songs Of Leonard Cohen by Leonard Cohen


The Psychedelic Sounds Of The 13th Floor Elevators by 13th Floor Elevators
  • Quote

David Gilmour by David Gilmour
  • Quote
Through the post today, via eBay:


Leaves From Off The Tree by Meg Baird, Helena Espvall & Sharron Kraus

I've been after this LP FOR AGES and finally found it languishing in the dim, distant corners of eBay during a hotel stay in Ipswich earlier in the week. I still to this day have no idea how I first discovered this record in the first place (although Meg Baird was in Espers) - more than likely during my 'between-girlfriends, finding-myself' phase in the mid 2000s when I dressed like a hippy. Any BEA folkies really should give it a spin - it's reet good, la.


Fresh Maggots by Fresh Maggots

From same seller as above, reissue as I really couldn't justify ยฃ700+ on the original

I got of bed this morning with every intention of buying 22, A Million from my local record shop, but they hadn't got any in yet and it's like ยฃ25 so I thought bollocks to that (the price is scandalous - for a new LP which is what, 35 minutes long?) and instead picked up:


Ramones by Ramones

83/100. As I thought this was going to be the last purchase I'd ever make from my beloved local record shop The Rock Box before it shuts down in a couple of weeks (I'm away with work/on hols between now and then) I thought I'd make it a zinger. As I handed it over the counter to pay the owner (nice chap, lives in Thailand but popped back for some "Surrey air") said he'd had a change of heart and was going to give it another few weeks before boarding up. Still, about bloody time I had a proper copy of this, bearing in mind it was a past No.1 of mine.
_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote
Beady Eye - BE
Prince - 1999
Sigur Ros - Med Sud I Eyrum Vit Spilum Endalaust
Television - Marquee Moon

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 244245246 ... 494495496  Next
Page 245 of 496


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Singles / EPs You Added To Your Colle... baystateoftheart Music
Albums You Purged From Your Collectio... Jimmy Dread Music
Singles and / or Album Tracks Added T... LTSings Music
Films added to your collection nutso42 Movies & TV

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.