What is up with Shoegaze right now?

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Words wrote:
Wait...what?


http://pitchfork.com/news/hope-sandoval...ep-listen/
_________________
Some RYM paraphernalia:

2019: The 25 [RYM]
2020: The 25 [RYM]
  • Quote
Komorebi-D wrote:
http://pitchfork.com/news/hope-sandoval...ep-listen/

OH! OH OH OH! I've heard of this before! This record store I used to go to had HSATI in stock often I think. I had no idea what it really was.....I have a lot to listen to tonight.
  • Quote
Shoegazing, like eyes and shoes, never went away, it just evolved... as well as recently having some traditionalist-minded fans reviving the classic early 90s sound

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Shoegaze: the recommended albums? Komorebi-D Music
Beautiful Noise - Shoegaze Documentary eyezayzay Music
Shoegaze/Dream Pop Recs? Guest Music
The pitchfork's top 50 shoegaze albums Jorbaa Music
Favourite Artist [Both right now and ... quincytejani Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.