WORST ALBUM BY YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST

Goto page Previous  12345678  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
sethmadsen wrote:
That's it - I'm relistening to houses of the holy.

hahahaahaha

Apparently my memory fails me:
Title Band Year Year Rank Rating
Led Zeppelin II Led Zeppelin 1969 2 95
Led Zeppelin Led Zeppelin 1969 6 90
Led Zeppelin IV Led Zeppelin 1971 3 89.3
Houses Of The Holy Led Zeppelin 1973 2 87.5
Led Zeppelin III Led Zeppelin 1970 11 87
Physical Graffiti Led Zeppelin 1975 10 80
Coda Led Zeppelin 1982 12 77
Presence Led Zeppelin 1976 16 70


It just depends what your prefer. if you prefer blues rock over their later stuff then you would probably like the early albums better. I'm not a real big fan of blues rock so I just prefer their less bluesy stuff. It's not like either one is a million times better than the other. they're all relatively good. until Presence. anyways. And many people even admire that one
  • Quote
elo269megv wrote:

One Hot Minute - Red Hot Chili Peppers (or anything without Frusciante)


YES.

Frusciante is the only reason RHCP is a great band. As much as I appreciate Flea's bass work, and Anthony's heart, Frusciante is just amazing.

I will say though that Navarro is RHCP second best guitarist (yes above Hillel and of course Josh- the least best).
  • Quote
sethmadsen wrote:
elo269megv wrote:

One Hot Minute - Red Hot Chili Peppers (or anything without Frusciante)


YES.

Frusciante is the only reason RHCP is a great band. As much as I appreciate Flea's bass work, and Anthony's heart, Frusciante is just amazing.

I will say though that Navarro is RHCP second best guitarist (yes above Hillel and of course Josh- the least best).


Frusciante rocks. By far the best member of RHCP. Anthony sucks
_________________
All time

2000's
1990's
1980's
1970's
1960's
  • Quote

The Groop Played "Space Age Batchelor Pad Music" by Stereolab


Smile by Laura Nyro


The Catastrophist by Tortoise


Fixed::Context by Labradford


When I Said I Wanted To Be Your Dog by Jens Lekman
_________________
http://distranscontinuum.blogspot.co.uk/
  • Quote
Kintsugi, by Death Cab for Cutie. I love Death Cab for Cutie, and I hoped the album would grow on me like most Death Cab albums do--seriously, Codes and Keys is a fucking masterpiece--but that back half is pretty damn tragic.
_________________
Inversion Verses
https://thesplitinfinitives1.bandcamp.com/album/inversion-verses
  • Quote
bobbyb5 wrote:
sethmadsen wrote:
That's it - I'm relistening to houses of the holy.

hahahaahaha

Apparently my memory fails me:
Title Band Year Year Rank Rating
Led Zeppelin II Led Zeppelin 1969 2 95
Led Zeppelin Led Zeppelin 1969 6 90
Led Zeppelin IV Led Zeppelin 1971 3 89.3
Houses Of The Holy Led Zeppelin 1973 2 87.5
Led Zeppelin III Led Zeppelin 1970 11 87
Physical Graffiti Led Zeppelin 1975 10 80
Coda Led Zeppelin 1982 12 77
Presence Led Zeppelin 1976 16 70


It just depends what your prefer. if you prefer blues rock over their later stuff then you would probably like the early albums better. I'm not a real big fan of blues rock so I just prefer their less bluesy stuff. It's not like either one is a million times better than the other. they're all relatively good. until Presence. anyways. And many people even admire that one


like me! Presence rules. Even coda is good. the only one that isn't good is ...


In Through The Out Door by Led Zeppelin

at any rate, their first five albums are their best. No question. And they have each been my favorite at different times. III is currently my favorite fave.
  • Quote
My favorite band is Emery. Their worst album in my opinion is I'm Only A Man (2007). Certainly not a bad album, just light-years behind their next worst, We Do What We Want (2011).
  • Quote
Pablo Honey by Radiohead
Asunder, Sweet and Other Distress by Godspeed You! Black Emperor (still pretty good)
Von by Sigur Rรณs
The 2nd Law by Muse
Everything Now by Arcade Fire
Danse Manatee by Animal Collective
Wilco (the album) by Wilco
The Final Cut by Pink Floyd
Innerspeaker by Tame Impala
Isn't Anything by My Bloody Valentine
Take Care, Take Care, Take Care by Explosions in the Sky
The Millennium Bell by Mike Oldfield
Cop by Swans
Enjoy Your Rabbit by Sufjan Stevens
Wagonwheel Blues by The War On Drugs
Triรกngulo de Amor Bizarro by Triรกngulo de Amor Bizarro
Gorillaz by Gorillaz
There's No Leaving Now by The Tallest Man On Earth
THRAK by King Crimson
  • Quote
[quote="SleepDealer"]
The Groop Played "Space Age Batchelor Pad Music" by Stereolab


Smile by Laura Nyro/quote]

Im a Laura Nyro fan too, but I wouldn't pick Smile as the worst because it has one or two that I like. I would pick probably one of the ones that came right after that like mother's spiritual. Maybe.
  • Quote
How fellow Genesis fans are picking anything other than this is beyond me:

Calling All Stations by Genesis

From Genesis to Revelation isn't great either, but it's a decent 60s British rock record. Any record featuring Peter Gabriel on vocals is certainly better than this mess.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12345678  Next
Page 7 of 8


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Worst and best films by your favorite... bobbyb5 Movies & TV
Your favorite song by 'x artist' does... Spyglass Music
[ Poll ] (CLOSED) BYT 2.0 - DECIDER - WORST OF... Jimmy Dread Tournaments
Your Life According To Your Favourite... videoheadcleaner Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.