Who are the hottest rock stars of all time?

Goto page Previous  12345  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
And this crushes that Rammstein album easily...


Deflowered by Pansy Division

ok. I'm going to go try & find a life now. lol. There has be more to life than just your kids! lol.
  • Quote
Tilly wrote:
ok. now that I know the most important criteria, we have a new winner...


Cut by The Slits

is it obvious that I don't know what to do with myself when I don't have my kids? ๐Ÿค” :lol:


Lmao. I forgot all about that album cover. But the trouble is, you can't really judge how hot they are because they have mud all over their face. The criteria isn't ONLY no shirt and wet, It's overall good-looking-ness or hotness. I don't remember seeing any pictures of the slits besides this album cover,, so I don't know what they really look like.
  • Quote
Tilly wrote:
And this crushes that Rammstein album easily...


Deflowered by Pansy Division

ok. I'm going to go try & find a life now. lol. There has be more to life than just your kids! lol.


Forgot about that album too.

And you're wrong, when you have kids, ideally they SHOULD be your whole life. At least to a reasonable degree. Not obsessively.
I don't even have any kids, but I'm sure if I did, that's how I would feel about it



,
  • Quote
bobbyb5 wrote:
Tilly wrote:
And this crushes that Rammstein album easily...


Deflowered by Pansy Division

ok. I'm going to go try & find a life now. lol. There has be more to life than just your kids! lol.


Forgot about that album too.

And you're wrong, when you have kids, ideally they SHOULD be your whole life. At least to a reasonable degree. Not obsessively.
I don't even have any kids, but I'm sure if I did, that's how I would feel about it


,


Oh. I'm just kidding. I quite agree. This is the first weekend in years that I'm not with my kids because of an impeding divorce. And since I'm typically doing stuff with them I'm kind of at a lost is all. Luckily I get to hang with them tomorrow. We're going to go apple picking. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Quote
Tilly wrote:
bobbyb5 wrote:
Tilly wrote:
And this crushes that Rammstein album easily...


Deflowered by Pansy Division

ok. I'm going to go try & find a life now. lol. There has be more to life than just your kids! lol.


Forgot about that album too.

And you're wrong, when you have kids, ideally they SHOULD be your whole life. At least to a reasonable degree. Not obsessively.
I don't even have any kids, but I'm sure if I did, that's how I would feel about it


,


Oh. I'm just kidding. I quite agree. This is the first weekend in years that I'm not with my kids because of an impeding divorce. And since I'm typically doing stuff with them I'm kind of at a lost is all. Luckily I get to hang with them tomorrow. We're going to go apple picking. 8)


Hmmm. I got an idea for you. This is what you could do if you're at a loss. Go listen to D.I.V.O.R.C.E. by Tammy Wynette. And I'm not being flip or glib. Sometimes the right song makes you feel better about things.
  • Quote
I interviewed myself as a ten year old and this is all I could come up with


Suzi Quatro by Suzi Quatro
  • Quote
stangetzaway wrote:
I interviewed myself as a ten year old and this is all I could come up with


Suzi Quatro by Suzi Quatro


That was definitely a sexy album cover. Everything about it. And 48 Crash is a hot song too.
  • Quote
Stover75 wrote:
Kylie Minogue was the big crush of my teenage years

But how could you forget Elvis Presley - the most beautiful man who ever lived?


OK. That's plausible. Just post your pictorial evidence
  • Quote
Hottest female:


Fever by Kylie Minogue

Hottest male:


For LP Fans Only by Elvis Presley

there you go
  • Quote
Stover75 wrote:
Hottest female:


Fever by Kylie Minogue

Hottest male:


For LP Fans Only by Elvis Presley

there you go


OK. That Kylie Minogue album cover definitely beats my choices for female. But the ELvis pic doesn't beat Kirin or whatever his name is in the male division

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12345  Next
Page 3 of 5


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Hottest 100 Australian Albums Of All ... videoheadcleaner Music
Why your top alb. of all time is your... Guest Music
best albums of all time vs. best sell... Guest Music
When Rock Stars went Disco.. bobbyb5 Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED- 2018 BTT- 60 & Punk v All... cestuneblague Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.