What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 103401034110342 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

The North Star Grassman And The Ravens by Sandy Denny

Beautiful stuuuuuufffff

...almost as beautiful as this Raiders W!
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote

Disco Dub by Sly & Robbie
  • Quote

Villains by Queens Of The Stone Age

I get why people are sick of rock. As much as I love QOTSA, and as much as I want to give this album praise, it just isn't as intriguing. But I'm giving it a spin, regardless.

I will say I love how his voice has matured.
  • Quote

208 Atlantic Black Gold by Various Artists
  • Quote

Explores Your Mind by Al Green
  • Quote
sethmadsen wrote:

Villains by Queens Of The Stone Age

I get why people are sick of rock. As much as I love QOTSA, and as much as I want to give this album praise, it just isn't as intriguing. But I'm giving it a spin, regardless.

I will say I love how his voice has matured.


I feel the same. I get why people are sick of Rock too, including myself; it just isn't that good anymore. It's as simple as that.
  • Quote

You Shouldn't-Nuf Bit Fish by George Clinton
  • Quote

Every Picture Tells A Story by Rod Stewart
  • Quote

Horses by Patti Smith
  • Quote

Greatest Hits by Al Green

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 103401034110342 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 10341 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.