What r Best FEMALE BUBBLE 0 - 3 chord punk bands of any era?

Goto page Previous  123  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
This lot always had a Ramones feel about them...they even covered I Donโ€™t Care.


Link
  • Quote
Liedzeit wrote:
Tilly wrote:
stuff like this...



the music is better than the covers suggest...

How about Banamarama?


That's a great one! Thanks!
  • Quote
I gotcha. Some of these not quite so primal. Or three chordy.


Link



Link



Link



Link



Link


and maybe even Pylon


Link
  • Quote
Yann wrote:
This is catchy (but there is a male drummer..):



It doesn't have to be all female. Just someone that my daughter can relate to and realize that girls can rock too. This is PERFECT! Justine Freshman, besides breaking my boy's heart, is pretty awesome. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote
bobbyb5 wrote:

Suzi Quatro by Suzi Quatro


Vacation by Go-Go's


Nice! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote
craola wrote:
kenickie



hmmm... it's not on Spotify but this seems perfect for what I can tell.
  • Quote
LittleM1971 wrote:
This lot always had a Ramones feel about them...they even covered I Donโ€™t Care.


Link


hmmmm.... This might be too lo-fi. They will need more polished stuff to begin with I think. They always make fun of some of the lo-fi stuff I listen to.
  • Quote
I think I did a horrible job of framing what I was looking for. Here's the edit of my initial post. Thanks for all the great ideas!!!



Quote:
My daughter wrote her first song on guitar today. It's has zero chords & it's all open strings. But it sounds pretty cool. What are some of the best Female super simple (easy to play) but CATCHY punk bands of all time? Nothing too lo-fi or artsy. Pop Punk for girls essentially.
  • Quote
Tha1ChiefRocka wrote:
I gotcha. Some of these not quite so primal. Or three chordy.


Link



Link



Link



Link



Link


and maybe even Pylon


Link


yeah. This is exactly what I was looking for. Pylon's fronted by a girl? I didn't know that. I vaguely remember liking them in the 80s.
  • Quote
Quote:
Pylon's fronted by a girl? I didn't know that. I vaguely remember liking them in the 80s.


Yep, Vanessa Hay is her name. If you haven't listened to them in a while I would suggest re listening to their albums "Gyrate" and "Chomp" they're some of my favorite albums of the 80's.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123  Next
Page 2 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
What are the best female bands ever? bobbyb5 Music
best all female bands? DarkSideOfTheComputer Music
Era's of bands/artists that are under... ExTeaSea Music
[ Poll ] New Year from a bubble cestuneblague Lounge
College Bubble Set to Burst in 2011 RFNAPLES Lounge

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.