What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 118521185311854 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
https://www.discogs.com/Ravi-Shankar-The-Genius-Of-Ravi-Shankar/release/733948

Ravi Shankar โ€Žโ€“ The Genius Of Ravi Shankar
  • Quote
Stover75 wrote:
sethmadsen wrote:
Stover75 wrote:

J.S. Bach: The Brandenburg Concertos - ...the-Fields


You like this recording?


Its the only recording of it I know. I like Sir Neville Marriner. Which is your favourite recording?


I liked this one when I listened to it... Haven't really found a favorite recording and just was curious if you liked it.

https://www.discogs.com/Johann-Sebastia...er/1030149
  • Quote
sethmadsen wrote:
Stover75 wrote:
sethmadsen wrote:
Stover75 wrote:

J.S. Bach: The Brandenburg Concertos - ...the-Fields


You like this recording?


Its the only recording of it I know. I like Sir Neville Marriner. Which is your favourite recording?


I liked this one when I listened to it... Haven't really found a favorite recording and just was curious if you liked it.

https://www.discogs.com/Johann-Sebastia...er/1030149


I listened to a little bit of it, the Allegro from Concerto no. 6. It was nice. I liked it. But I gotta go sleep now. It's late here.
  • Quote

Freak City Soundtrack by Material Issue
  • Quote

Love Streams by Tim Hecker


Double Negative by Low
_________________
Some RYM paraphernalia:

2019: The 25 [RYM]
2020: The 25 [RYM]
  • Quote
vinyl:


In The Aeroplane Over The Sea by Neutral Milk Hotel
  • Quote

Palestrina: Missa Papae Marcelli; Motets by Massimo Palombella / Sistine Chapel Choir
  • Quote

Spike by Elvis Costello
  • Quote

I Do Not Want What I Haven't Got by Sinรฉad O'Connor
  • Quote

Collapse EP by Aphex Twin

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 118521185311854 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 11853 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.