Chart talk

Goto page Previous  123 ... 397398399 ... 424425426  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
sethmadsen wrote:
Tilly wrote:
The REAL Tilly is home from school with a cold so she just made her first chart. Check it out & let her know what u think....

https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=49698

Also how do you make this url into a text so that it reads "The REAL Tilly's TOP 10"????


๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿ•บ :party:


I love days like that. Sometimes I think sickness is the way the body says, yo chill out, let's seriously slow down and catch up.

Also here you go... quote me to see how I did it:
The REAL Tilly's TOP 10



thank ya thank ya from ever ever ohhhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaa ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿ˜œ
  • Quote
dihansse wrote:
Tilly wrote:
The REAL Tilly is home from school with a cold so she just made her first chart. Check it out & let her know what u think....

https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=49698

Also how do you make this url into a text so that it reads "The REAL Tilly's TOP 10"????


๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿ•บ :party:


I suppose the name RealTilly is free. Or you should give yours to her and change yours into repoman :lol:


lol. We just might do that! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote
Okay, I thought I'd share my 2018 list again. I didn't listen to THAT much this year, but I'm pretty happy with my choices.

https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=45336
  • Quote
https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=42589

For the ambient, minimalist, instrumental fans - here's my top 100.
  • Quote
what an odd cluster
  • Quote
NowhereMan wrote:
https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=42589

For the ambient, minimalist, instrumental fans - here's my top 100.


This has so many great albums and I'll have to gather some recs! However, it's partly a list based on two genres (jazz, ambient), and it's also partly a list based on a description (instrumental). Combining those makes it confusing, so what I would recommend is making it into a list of your favorite instrumental albums. You'd have to replace a few of these that have vocals, but much of the chart could stay the same, and it would become more cohesive.
_________________
Join us in the canon game :) / Add me on RYM
  • Quote
Officially completed with my 2018 chart. What a great year for music. ๐Ÿ‘

https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=43964
  • Quote
Finished updating my 1970s chart with my most current favorites. Probably going to move onto the 80s next. I've gotten into that sweet spot for glam rock in between 1972 to 1975 that was pretty awesome.

Top 100 Music Albums of the 1970s by Tha1ChiefRocka

I also ammeded my overall a little bit, and I've almost achieved parity between British and American artists with International artists.

Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by Tha1ChiefRocka
  • Quote
I think I'm the only one that likes to use this thread. ๐Ÿ˜

Anyways, here's a semi-update of the 1980s.

Top 100 Music Albums of the 1980s by Tha1ChiefRocka

On to the 90s next.
  • Quote
Tha1ChiefRocka wrote:
I think I'm the only one that likes to use this thread. ๐Ÿ˜

Anyways, here's a semi-update of the 1980s.

Top 100 Music Albums of the 1980s by Tha1ChiefRocka

On to the 90s next.

Because I have the feeling that my charts are never finished I guess.
Anyway interesting that you have one of the good XTC albums of the eighties on top of your list.
And again a number of albums for my wishlist.

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 397398399 ... 424425426  Next
Page 398 of 426


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Talk Talk skelter54 Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - SF2: Talk Talk def. Ha... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] Laughing Stock (Talk Talk) VS Neon Bi... Behrus58 Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - SF: Talk Talk def. The... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
Talk Talk, Music Machine 1966 ffudnebbuh Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.