Another 'I'm in hospital again - rec me!'

Goto page Previous  1234  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
NowhereMan wrote:
SquishyDave I love the playlist you did for me.....all the songs had a really great vibe and the second song on the playlist, can't remember it off the top of my head, was my absolute favourite,


Glad to hear it. ๐Ÿ˜ You should check out the rest of that album then, it's sugary goodness all the way through.


Allo Darlin' by Allo Darlin'
  • Quote
NowhereMan,

I made a Spotify Playlist for you of some of my favorite songs that I hope you like.
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/46zjPkXL9OVxherzGHwTB7

Some indie, dream pop, downtempo, shoegaze, coldwave, post-punk and some mellow post-rock.
Let me know if find anything you like, and I can recommend some other songs/albums.
Best Wishes to you on your time at the hospital.

Cheers!
  • Quote
NowhereMan wrote:
My Cystic Fibrosis sucks at the minute so I'm back under the care of our wonderful National Health Service.

As ever and please with such enthusiasm and quality, recommend me some albums to really get stuck into so the 3 week admission and the pain that comes with it has the edge taken off.

Love you BEA!


We went over cystic fibrosis in med school last week. Really unfortunate condition, I hope that all goes well.

For some reason, vaporwave has a nack for calming my anxiety. This album makes me feel really calm no matter what the situation is. Hope it does the same for you as well:


Late Night Delight by Luxury Elite / Saint Pepsi
_________________
...and for dessert!
  • Quote
SquishypuffDave wrote:
Glad to hear it. ๐Ÿ˜ You should check out the rest of that album then, it's sugary goodness all the way through.


Allo Darlin' by Allo Darlin'


That is the first album that appears on the list I left in the first reply haha.

NowhereMan, should I take this as a sign to recommend some individual albums instead of just leaving you a giant list?
_________________
Join us in the canon game :) / Add me on RYM
  • Quote
No no no baystate, just avalanche me with recs, I keep coming to this thread and itโ€™s great to keep referring to it!!!
  • Quote
TodFitz wrote:
NowhereMan,

I made a Spotify Playlist for you of some of my favorite songs that I hope you like.
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/46zjPkXL9OVxherzGHwTB7

Some indie, dream pop, downtempo, shoegaze, coldwave, post-punk and some mellow post-rock.
Let me know if find anything you like, and I can recommend some other songs/albums.
Best Wishes to you on your time at the hospital.

Cheers!


Champion, thanks man.
  • Quote
Anti wrote:
NowhereMan wrote:
My Cystic Fibrosis sucks at the minute so I'm back under the care of our wonderful National Health Service.

As ever and please with such enthusiasm and quality, recommend me some albums to really get stuck into so the 3 week admission and the pain that comes with it has the edge taken off.

Love you BEA!


We went over cystic fibrosis in med school last week. Really unfortunate condition, I hope that all goes well.

For some reason, vaporwave has a nack for calming my anxiety. This album makes me feel really calm no matter what the situation is. Hope it does the same for you as well:


Late Night Delight by Luxury Elite / Saint Pepsi


It really is astonishing how much more coverage the condition seems to have gotten in the past few years. Cna only be a good thing!
  • Quote

Figure 8 by Elliott Smith


It's A Wonderful Life by Sparklehorse


Pure Phase by Spiritualized

Hopefully something that floats your boat in there. All the best!
  • Quote
NowhereMan wrote:
No no no baystate, just avalanche me with recs, I keep coming to this thread and itโ€™s great to keep referring to it!!!


๐Ÿ˜„ Ok, well here's my avalanche in case you missed it.
_________________
Join us in the canon game :) / Add me on RYM
  • Quote
joyofdivision wrote:

Figure 8 by Elliott Smith


It's A Wonderful Life by Sparklehorse


Pure Phase by Spiritualized

Hopefully something that floats your boat in there. All the best!


Awesome - saved to my spotify library ready for action

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234  Next
Page 3 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Off again / On again videoheadcleaner Suggestions
once again, another quick question... undefined Suggestions
Rec me music for my new DJ headphones Spyglass Music
[ Poll ] Rec me some Britpop! Guest Music
Another Day, Another (dbz) SLP... Guest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.