CLOSED- 2000s best song play-in: Andre Nickatina v Beck

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which Song?
Andre Nickatina- Ayo for Yaya:
31%
 31%  [6]
Beck- Girl:
68%
 68%  [13]
Total Votes : 19

  • Quote
I LOVE 90s Beck, but I'm pretty blase about this track. Definitely ok. I wouldn't change the station. But I wouldn't run out to grab the single either.
  • Quote
For those who like this kind of stuff there's a bit rate version released through ep


Link
  • Quote
Beck for me

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Song Quote Suggestions JohnnyRocketFingers Suggestions
[ Poll ] Closed- 2000s best song Play-in: Jayz... cestuneblague Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED- 2000s best song Play-in: OutK... cestuneblague Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED-2000s best song tourney play-i... cestuneblague Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED-;2000s song play in MF v Elbow cestuneblague Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.