CLOSED- 2000s BST Rd2: Radiohead v Juana Molina

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which Song?
Radiohead- Weird Fishes/Arpeggi:
52%
 52%  [12]
Juana Molina- Un Dia:
47%
 47%  [11]
Total Votes : 23

  • Quote
Of course I'm the first, I have an exam tomorrow. Molina to go through. I've given Radiohead a vote, but both are good so why not the less known musician.
_________________
Overall chart
Fake overall chart

2020s
  • Quote
Obviously not the way I wanted to end this match and hopefully we won't get this problem in the future, but Molina will go through in a tiebreaker
  • Quote
CryingGameDahlin wrote:
Obviously not the way I wanted to end this match and hopefully we won't get this problem in the future, but Molina will go through in a tiebreaker


Yay!
  • Quote
Juana.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] CLOSED- 2000s BST Rd32: Cat Power v J... cestuneblague Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED- 2000s BST Rd1: Guillemots v J... cestuneblague Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED- 2000s BST play-in: Jay Reatar... cestuneblague Tournaments
[ Poll ] 2000s BST S16: Juana Molina v The Str... cestuneblague Tournaments
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #1: Juana Molina vs. How T... Precedent Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.