It's the best album the band has to offer. It's a slow-moving hour of darkness made of the most diaturbingly beautiful doom and gothic combination one could ask for.
Why, yes I do love these guys.
Listening now and loving it. Oftentimes quite beautiful and gorgeous. Thanks for the rec.
The Mellow tag for this diary may be a bit misleading rn. ๐
RockyRaccoonIs it solipsistic in here or is it just me?ModeratorProfile Maryland
Speaking of classic doom, this one's a gem. From Overture till the end are bonus tracks, those are ok, but the first 7 (original album) are great. Vocals can be a bit distracting for some, but I like them.
Speaking of classic doom, this one's a gem. From Overture till the end are bonus tracks, those are ok, but the first 7 (original album) are great. Vocals can be a bit distracting for some, but I like them.
Holy shit! You ain't kidding. What a cult classic. Crazy artsy and smart too with tons of bizarre almost art punk interludes at times. I can see this one just getting better & better with each play. 1Chief, you need to check this out too.
Thanks, Zep!!! This one's a keeper & may even get a more detailed write-up when I get to 1985 Doom.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum