Spyglass
Resident Metalhead
Profile
Location
The red dot on the map
#4601
Posted: 05/10/2020 21:03
Layla off of Unplugged. I know I just posted about the album, but this could easily be the greatest song ever recorded live. _________________ Do it yourself and let me play my music: https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=61802
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4602
Posted: 05/10/2020 21:23
VIDEO Link
Gangsta's Paradise
From the album
Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4603
Posted: 05/10/2020 22:36
VIDEO Link
Just Got Paid
written by Billy Gibbons & Bill Ham
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Rio Grande Mud by ZZ Top _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4604
Posted: 05/11/2020 01:26
VIDEO Link
The Day
from the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Good Morning, Magpie by Murder By Death _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4605
Posted: 05/11/2020 16:18
VIDEO Link
Sweet Jane
written by Lou Reed
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
The Trinity Session by Cowboy Junkies _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4606
Posted: 05/11/2020 18:10
VIDEO Link
When I Paint My Masterpiece
written by Bob Dylan
vocal by Levon Helm
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Cahoots by The Band _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4607
Posted: 05/11/2020 18:33
VIDEO Link
Blinding
written by Florence Welch & Paul Epworth
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Lungs by Florence + The Machine _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4608
Posted: 05/11/2020 20:02
VIDEO Link
Halah
written by Hope Sandoval & David Roback
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
She Hangs Brightly by Mazzy Star _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4609
Posted: 05/11/2020 20:33
VIDEO Link
You Gotta Be
written by Des'ree & Ashley Ingram
From the album
I Ain't Movin' by Des'ree _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4610
Posted: 05/11/2020 21:04
VIDEO Link
Stolen Dance
written by Clemens Rehbein
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Sadnecessary by Milky Chance [/youtube] _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
New topic Closed Lock by Romanelli on 05/26/2025 14:37
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Page 461 of 597
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum