What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 466467468 ... 595596597  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Link


Here I Go Again
written by David Coverdale & Bernie Marsden

From the album


Whitesnake by Whitesnake
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Hasta Siempre Comandante
written by Carlos Puebla

From the album


Comicopera by Robert Wyatt
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Wandering Spirit
written by Mick jagger & Jimmy Rip

From the album


Wandering Spirit by Mick Jagger
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
There's a special place in my heart for Ocean Man by Ween that I can't explain.
_________________
Do it yourself and let me play my music: https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=61802
  • Quote

Link


Queen Jane Approximately
written by Bob Dylan

From the album


Highway 61 Revisited by Bob Dylan
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


La Grange
written by Billy Gibbons, Dusty Hill & Frank Beard

From the album


Tres Hombres by ZZ Top
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


The James Bond Theme

From the album


Wild Again by The Ventures
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Lonesome Heart Blues

From the album


The Tiffany Transcriptions Vol. 7: Keep Knockin' by Bob Wills & His Texas Playboys
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Highway Song

From the album


Strikes by Blackfoot
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Hush (Feat. 7 Aurelius)

From the album


The DEFinition by LL Cool J
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history

New topic  Closed Lock by Romanelli on 05/26/2025 14:37
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 466467468 ... 595596597  Next
Page 467 of 597


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
Sticky: Song Quote Suggestions JohnnyRocketFingers Suggestions
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music
What album are you listening to right... teodor_matz Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.