What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 468469470 ... 595596597  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Link


Popcorn Double Feature
written by Scott English & Larry Weiss

From the album


Extricate by The Fall
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Can I Run
written by Donita Sparks

From the album


Hungry For Stink by L7
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Lie To Me
written by Bruce McCabe & David Z

From the album


Lie To Me by Jonny Lang
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Mean Old World

From the album


Texas Cadillac by The Smokin' Joe Kubek Band Featuring Bnois King
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


To Hold Down A Shadow

From the album


Turnstyles And Junkpiles by Pullman
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Our Lady Of The Shooting Stars

From the album


Drag Queens In Limousines by Mary Gauthier
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Sit & Listen To The Rain
written by Ryan Adams

From the album


Pneumonia by Whiskeytown
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Get Out Of Denver
written by Bob Seger

From the album


Get It by Dave Edmunds
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Ways To Be Wicked
written by Tom Petty & Mike Campbell

From the album


Lone Justice by Lone Justice
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
written by Morrissey & Johnny Marr

From the album


Meat Is Murder by The Smiths
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history

New topic  Closed Lock by Romanelli on 05/26/2025 14:37
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 468469470 ... 595596597  Next
Page 469 of 597


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
Sticky: Song Quote Suggestions JohnnyRocketFingers Suggestions
What album are you listening to right... teodor_matz Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.