2020 albums

Goto page Previous  123 ... 394041 ... 565758  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
LedZep wrote:

Appreciate the list. It's gonna be one hell of an autumn. Really excited for a lot of these!


P4k just released their list. Made me realize I missed Black Thought
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Alriiight. Roisin.
_________________
Do it yourself and let me play my music: https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=61802
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
P4k just released their list. Made me realize I missed Black Thought

Deftones too. But I still trust Hayden list more than P4K list ๐Ÿ˜
_________________
Overall chart
Fake overall chart

2020s
  • Quote
LedZep wrote:
Deftones too. But I still trust Hayden list more than P4K list :D


Appreciate it ๐Ÿ˜

Feel like I need to add the new announcements from Homeboy Sandman x Quelle Chris, Ana Roxanne and (new Nyege Nyege Tapes act) Phelimuncasi.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
I've finally given the new Nduduzo Makhathini a go. I've been fan of his for several years, and this one cements him as one of the best South African musicians/composers working today imo. He's a member of Shabaka Hutchings band, but as a solo act and bandleader he plays more spiritual and old school jazz with new school approach (if that description makes sense). Incredible playing, great compositions. Give it a go.


Modes Of Communication: Letters From The Underworlds by Nduduzo Makhathini
_________________
Overall chart
Fake overall chart

2020s
  • Quote
Feel like I need to add new Avalanches too ๐Ÿ˜

Album art is super un-them, but looking forward to it regardless.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Code Orange has a studio album and a live album out this year.
_________________
Do it yourself and let me play my music: https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=61802
  • Quote
So not only does Trapt have a new album, but I forgot they existed. Yay, more cheap 2000's buttrock! Let's celebrate with Red Bull.
_________________
Do it yourself and let me play my music: https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=61802
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
Feel like I need to add new Avalanches too ๐Ÿ˜

Album art is super un-them, but looking forward to it regardless.



Link


Okay, they're bringing the good stuff.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Solstafir will have a new release in November: Endless Twilight of Codependent Love. I can't say I'm in love with the title, but up to this point a new Solstafir has always been a good thing.
_________________
Do it yourself and let me play my music: https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=61802

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 394041 ... 565758  Next
Page 40 of 58


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
2020 albums rising more slowly on ove... hwex9000 Suggestions
2020's albums migl Suggestions
2020 Albums JOSweetHeart Music
Your 2020 Wishlist Spyglass Music
As if 2020 wasn't bad enough... Tha1ChiefRocka Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.