What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 160861608716088 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Program Music III by ๆŸๅคง่ผ” [Kashiwa Daisuke]
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote

Ain't Love Grand by X
  • Quote

Ege Bamyasฤฑ by Can
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Louis Armstrong Plays W.C. Handy by Louis Armstrong
_________________
51 Washington, D.C. albums!
  • Quote

Hup by The Wonder Stuff
  • Quote

Takaisin by Radio Supernova

first listen.
  • Quote

Beyond by Dinosaur Jr.
  • Quote

Stranger In The Alps by Phoebe Bridgers

The more I listen to this and Punisher the more I am starting to think she is the greatest songwriter of her generation. Of course, how can I possibly say that as I haven't heard all songwriters, well let me tell ya, i don't know, all i know is I love the 2 albums she has released and I am now officially a massive fan and can't wait to see all the music she releases in coming years and decades (god willin).
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote

Images And Words by Dream Theater
  • Quote

Punisher by Phoebe Bridgers
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 160861608716088 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 16087 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.