What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 498499500 ... 595596597  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
21st Century Schizoid Man by King Crimson
  • Quote

Link


Chelsea Dagger
written by The Fratellis

From the album


Costello Music by The Fratellis
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Plainsong by The Cure
  • Quote

Link
  • Quote
Disintegration by The Cure
  • Quote

The Love Songs by Randy Crawford

One Day I'll Fly Away
  • Quote
Baba O'Riley by The Who
  • Quote

Link


The Air That I Breathe
written by Albert Hammond & Michael Hazelwood

From the album


Hollies (1974) by The Hollies
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Concerning the UFO Sighting near Highland, Illinois by Sufjan Stevens
  • Quote

Link


Been Caught Stealing
written by Perry Farrell, Dave Navarro, Eric Avery & Stephen Perkins

From the album


Ritual De Lo Habitual by Jane's Addiction
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history

New topic  Closed Lock by Romanelli on 05/26/2025 14:37
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 498499500 ... 595596597  Next
Page 499 of 597


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
Sticky: Song Quote Suggestions JohnnyRocketFingers Suggestions
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.