great album man
I just listened to it
it was original
I am gonna listen to more of their albums cuz I just read they play quite a few different types of music
great album man
I just listened to it
it was original
I am gonna listen to more of their albums cuz I just read they play quite a few different types of music
Hi Charlie, glad you enjoyed it! That was my first listen as well. Much slower / more mellow than their previous albums... although they did the country styled โGood Livinโ Platterโ EP under the name Junkyard Dogs. So far, my favorite Supersuckers album is โLa Mano Cornudaโ from 1994 ๐
neilgeeThe longer i'm retired the better i use2 playProfile Manchester
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum