What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 175131751417515 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Mainstream by Lloyd Cole And The Commotions
  • Quote

Making Circles by The Seldon Plan
  • Quote

Tempting Fate by Carolyn Wonderland

Great new Album
  • Quote

Libertรฉ by The Doobie Brothers

It is to rediscover the DB with this album.
It goes more in the direction of country music, but the beautiful guitars and the great vocals ... I like the album.
  • Quote

Annunciation by The Subdudes
  • Quote
jackup wrote:
Johnnyo wrote:

Southern Wind by Dean Owens

Saw Dean on Thursday playing @ a relatively new venue in SW London called CTZN Brew. 2nd time I've been there for a gig. Needs a little refining to become a great venue but they are working at it.

Anyway, Dean was playing with the fabulous Jim Maving. Great night.

FYI - Dean has a new album coming out in collaboration with Calexico and he played some tracks from it and it sounds awesome so thought that I'd also share one of my favourite Calexico album as well


Carried To Dust by Calexico


Sounds interesting Johnnyo try there once somehow pure to hear, since I do not know it at all


I have now listened to the album, and I must say really makes me want more. I will try to buy that in Switzerland. Really good
  • Quote

Aerosmith by Aerosmith
_________________
Elder of the gentle race
  • Quote

Three Dog Night by Three Dog Night
  • Quote

Tom Fogerty by Tom Fogerty
_________________
Elder of the gentle race
  • Quote

Love Remains by Tal Wilkenfeld
_________________
Elder of the gentle race

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 175131751417515 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 17514 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.