What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 180691807018071 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Science Fiction by Ornette Coleman
_________________
51 Washington, D.C. albums!
  • Quote

Tellusboutyourself by Yerin Baek

Also, that Ornette Coleman album cover is cool as hell
_________________
Built Ford Tough
  • Quote

Life On Earth by Hurray For The Riff Raff
  • Quote

Earthling by Eddie Vedder
  • Quote

Poses by Rufus Wainwright
_________________
Built Ford Tough
  • Quote

Grand Hotel by Procol Harum


A great musician, with a wonderful voice, has fallen silent. R.I.P. dear Gary I will always remember your music. A sad day for me
  • Quote

Procol Harum by Procol Harum

R.I.P. Gary I have never forgotten the first Procol Harum concert I saw, a little over 50 years ago in Bern. The Bee Gees... opening act Procal Harum
  • Quote

I've Got A Friend Called Emily Ferris by Courtney Barnett
  • Quote
Repo wrote:

The Winding Sheet by Mark Lanegan


๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ข

Straight Songs of Sorrow would be a fitting listen, but I'm not sure I could handle it right now.


Faith by The Cure
  • Quote

Exotic Birds And Fruit by Procol Harum

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 180691807018071 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 18070 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.