What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 542543544 ... 595596597  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Link


Saint Dominic's Preview
written by Van Morrison

From the album


Saint Dominic's Preview by Van Morrison
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Family Love - Anniversary


again no album...
  • Quote

Link


Damn Right, I've Got The Blues
written by Buddy Guy

From the album


Damn Right, I've Got The Blues by Buddy Guy
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


The Border (live) by Gregory Isaacs

Cracking live version, so good it worth a half page description in Lloyd Bradley's Bass Culture



Gregory Isaacs Live by Gregory Isaacs
  • Quote
SWEATMASTER- I AM A DEMON AND I LOVE ROCK AND ROLL
  • Quote

Link


"Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" Single by

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood by Santa Esmeralda

Extraordinary 16 minute version of the old Nina Simone/Animals song that took up a full side of the album
  • Quote

Link


Won't Be Coming Home
written by Gary Louris & Mark Olson

From the album


Down By The Old Mainstream by Golden Smog
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link
  • Quote
Earth, She Rides an Air of Malevolence
  • Quote

Link


Little Junior Parker - Tin Pan Alley


Driving Wheel by Little Junior Parker

New topic  Closed Lock by Romanelli on 05/26/2025 14:37
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 542543544 ... 595596597  Next
Page 543 of 597


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
Sticky: Song Quote Suggestions JohnnyRocketFingers Suggestions
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.