What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 196261962719628 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Johnnyo wrote:

Blue Train by John Coltrane


C'mon, man. 6 albums in 1 hour? Are you counting single tracks as an album?
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Metal Box by Public Image Ltd.
  • Quote

Secret South by 16 Horsepower
  • Quote

The Unconscious Mind Of Arda by Ruinthrone
  • Quote

The Undertones by The Undertones
  • Quote
Romanelli wrote:
Johnnyo wrote:
Blue Train by John Coltrane


C'mon, man. 6 albums in 1 hour? Are you counting single tracks as an album?


Hey, I just checked and saw that you recently passed the 1 million-point mark. Congratulations! ๐Ÿ‘

That said, FWIW, I'm sort of on the fence about this "overposting in the what's-currently-playing thread" issue. I assume the objection is simply that it sets a bad example for other forum members, and looks like an attempt to make the site look like it favors a certain style/genre overall (not to mention specific recording artists) more than it actually does? And if that attempt is successful, it would negatively affect new-user recruitment since potential registrants (at least the ones who don't like those styles/genres/artists) might turn up their noses at BEA and look elsewhere? I can certainly see how it would be irritating, especially for folks like yourself who have put a lot of effort into the site, but I also suspect this effect is not as pronounced as it might seem.

Either way I can't imagine it has anything to do with point totals, since everyone involved already has way more points than most of us could ever imagine accumulating within our lifetimes.
  • Quote

Fantasy by M83

I'm listening to the 6 track EP Fantasy-Chapter 1 (sounds beautiful)

Full Album release is March 17
  • Quote

Plan Of Action by The Kingpins
_________________
Now Playing: the albums of 2005
  • Quote

Amanita by Bardo Pond
  • Quote

Dandy In The Underworld by T. Rex

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 196261962719628 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 19627 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.