Absolutely love Jimi but this has to be my least played - I know it gets a lot of plaudits but I just cant get on with it - have tried many times over the years, time for another listen?? maybe one of these days it'll jut click!!
I get that. It also gets little airtime from me as well. The version of machine gun is pretty good but after that, nothing much stands out.
Absolutely love Jimi but this has to be my least played - I know it gets a lot of plaudits but I just cant get on with it - have tried many times over the years, time for another listen?? maybe one of these days it'll jut click!!
I get that. It also gets little airtime from me as well. The version of machine gun is pretty good but after that, nothing much stands out.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum