|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=227277
dope artist I came across on soundcloud a few years ago, dude makes some very unique album and this one is pretty good so far. I personally think his best album is Prince Freakazoid but you should check out this new one as well
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
MadhattanJack
Diabolical Mountebank
Profile
|
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Ascension by John Coltrane
I was told this album would "clear the room," but I just checked and it's just as cluttered in here as it was when it started playing.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New topic Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
|
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
|
| Page 20497 of 21929 |
|
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|