What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 206392064020641 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Wakin On A Pretty Daze by Kurt Vile
  • Quote

Beat Crazy by Joe Jackson Band

MY CHARTS:
1980 - #21


Link

_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Mi Vida En Marte by Manolo Garcรญa
  • Quote
2205

Document by R.E.M.
  • Quote

Lullabies For Adults by Youth Valley

The nice thing about this is that if someone accuses you of not being an adult, you can just pull out this album and say, "Okay Mister Smarty-Pants, what about this?"
  • Quote
2255

Abattoir Blues/The Lyre Of Orpheus by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
  • Quote

Junky Star by Ryan Bingham & The Dead Horses

MY CHARTS:
2010's - #55
2010 - #14


Link

_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

We Know You Suck by JFA
  • Quote
pedro1976 wrote:
2205

Document by R.E.M.


Good pick. I always get a mixed reaction when I listen to this Album. Side 1 is arguably their finest album side of the 1980s; side 2 - one of the weakest (except for the big hit). For that reason I can't put it above Murmur or Life's Rich Pagent . That's just me. I did see them live on their 1995 tour an amazing show!
  • Quote

Original Pirate Material by The Streets

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 206392064020641 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 20640 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.