What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 211682116921170 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Up by R.E.M.
  • Quote

Ants From Up There by Black Country, New Road
  • Quote

The Greater Wings by Julie Byrne
  • Quote

The Rest Is History by Thomas Walsh

I know I mentioned the fake shelf-wear marks the first time I listened to this one, but... they're still there.
  • Quote
08:00

Everything Is Alive by Slowdive
  • Quote

I See A Darkness by Bonnie 'Prince' Billy
  • Quote
08:55

Thriller by Michael Jackson
  • Quote

Domestica by Cursive
  • Quote

Satchmo Plays King Oliver by Louis Armstrong
  • Quote

Frontier's Edge by The Budos Band

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 211682116921170 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 21169 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.