2024 Music

Goto page Previous  123, ... 111213  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
baystateoftheart wrote:
Norman Bates wrote:

You Know What It's Like by Yoรฑlu

Good not very but verging on, parts bossa (not the best tracks), part slightly brazilian-ish slacker, he might release a great album some day. Best thing I've heard in 2024 so far, but I haven't heard much.


Sadly, he died by suicide in 2006 at the age of 16. This is archival.


Wow, thanks. Still good. Sorry about the prospective comment that feels so awfully out of line all of a sudden. I had no idea.



Magda by Donato Dozzy is very good, his best.



Link
  • Quote
Timing is everything. A new song from Mason named "Here All Day" is getting released this Friday! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

God bless you and Mason always!!!

Holly
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote
This is my favorite track from the new Mark Bishop album that was released today, called "Home" The song is "I Met Somebody on the Way to the Cemetery".


Link


[/youtube]
  • Quote
Today, a new song from my newest favorite singer was released. I made my purchase right after the clock struck midnight. ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„


Link


God bless you and him always!!!

Holly (a girl who loves him more every day)
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote

Link


Between this and Cobra, I'm actually looking forward to Megan's new album quite a bitโ€” (I didn't listen to her 2022 effort in full, it didn't grab me too much, and most of her material before that was... okay... but after these two singles, I'm far from writing her off)โ€”

The 'no chorus, no hook, no gimmick, just bars' arrangement really plays to her strengthsโ€” it's avery good trackโ€”

A whole album of this would make a statement.

Not to mention the hullabaloo it's causing ๐Ÿคซ
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
A whole album of this would make a statement.

Not to mention the hullabaloo it's causing :-$


Are there really that many people denigrating her and casting aspersions on her motives and actions, or maybe just failing to respect her talent(s), to warrant this sort of reaction on her part? I always just assumed everyone really liked her, pretty much unequivocally, but maybe that's just because everyone I know personally is a huge fan of hers. (Admittedly, I tend to hang out mostly with senior citizens who come from rural farming communities, so it just sort of goes without saying.)
  • Quote
I loved Chemz/Dolphinz and then didn't really vibe with the last 2 Burial EPs, way too ambient and meandering without any payoff. This new single (and the B side) however - it's some peak shit. There's some genuinely good electro in there, never thought he would produce something like this.
_________________
Overall chart
Fake overall chart

2020s
  • Quote
Checking In - Lee Brice and for King & Country - released yesterday


Link
  • Quote
Madhattan Jack wrote: "Are there really that many people denigrating her and casting aspersions on her motives and actions, or maybe just failing to respect her talent(s), to warrant this sort of reaction on her part? I always just assumed everyone really liked her, pretty much unequivocally, but maybe that's just because everyone I know personally is a huge fan of hers. (Admittedly, I tend to hang out mostly with senior citizens who come from rural farming communities, so it just sort of goes without saying."

I haven't heard anyone talking about her, but I do know that she's very controversial and with good reason. I remember hearing about that appalling display of immorality that she participated in with Nicki Minaj on the Grammy awards. Why would anyone NOT expect such behavior to be controversial?
  • Quote
LTSings wrote:
I haven't heard anyone talking about her, but I do know that she's very controversial and with good reason. I remember hearing about that appalling display of immorality that she participated in with Nicki Minaj on the Grammy awards. Why would anyone NOT expect such behavior to be controversial?

Oh, come on. My grandmother and her friends do that stuff all the time, right down the to the diss tracks all over Youtube. I mean, sure, they don't get as many Likes as Megan's diss tracks, but that's probably because they mostly get upset about really trivial stuff like borrowing each others' Dependsโ„ข out of the linen closet at the nursing home and not returning them.

Then again, I don't know whether or not Nicki Minaj lives in a nursing home โ€”ย it's possible, since she's probably had a lot of work done.

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123, ... 111213  Next
Page 2 of 13


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Music Diaries SuedeSwede Music Diaries
Apple Music 100 Best Albums 2024 rkm Music
Matt's Music Diary 2024 pranafilms Music Diaries
2024 Album Listening Club MrIrrelevant Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED 2024 BST RD2: Three Drums v 365 Hayden Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.