What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 213282132921330 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Johnnyo wrote:
pedro1976 wrote:
18:45

Wall Of Eyes by The Smile


Last years release never grabbed me but this is getting good reviews. Whatโ€™s your opinion of the album Pedro?


I definitely like it more than the 1st record - something about that one never really held together for me, felt more like a collection of bits & pieces whereas I feel this is more of an album - if that makes sense...
  • Quote
21:10

We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank by Modest Mouse
  • Quote

The Joshua Tree by U2
  • Quote
pedro1976 wrote:
Johnnyo wrote:
pedro1976 wrote:
18:45

Wall Of Eyes by The Smile


Last years release never grabbed me but this is getting good reviews. Whatโ€™s your opinion of the album Pedro?


I definitely like it more than the 1st record - something about that one never really held together for me, felt more like a collection of bits & pieces whereas I feel this is more of an album - if that makes sense...


Makes total sense and thanks for the feedback. I felt the same about the 1st album. Think I might give the new one a stab then.
  • Quote
22:16

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath by Black Sabbath
  • Quote
Johnnyo wrote:

The Joshua Tree by U2


Masterpiece.

I Saw U2 twice in 1987: they did a free weekday concert in downtown S.F. and shortly after I saw them in Oakland with the Pretenders and BoDeans.
  • Quote

Bring The Family by John Hiatt
  • Quote

Californication by Red Hot Chili Peppers

MY CHARTS:
Overall - #186
1990's - #53
1999 - #1
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Riding With The King by John Hiatt
  • Quote

Intermodulation by Bill Evans & Jim Hall
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 213282132921330 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 21329 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.