What album are you listening to? (cont.)

Goto page Previous  123 ... 164165166 ... 409140924093  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Surfer Rosa by Pixies
  • Quote

Joy: A Holiday Collection by Jewel

Why?

Why? Because it's freaking July. Because I hate Christmas. Because listening to this now is much better than hearing it in December when all you hear is 50 versions of the same songs being forced down your throat every time you dare to step outside the safety of your own home. That's why.

Also, it could be that I may need therapy.
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
18:40

Miami by The Gun Club
  • Quote
Romanelli wrote:

Joy: A Holiday Collection by Jewel

Why?

Why? Because it's freaking July. Because I hate Christmas. Because listening to this now is much better than hearing it in December when all you hear is 50 versions of the same songs being forced down your throat every time you dare to step outside the safety of your own home. That's why.

Also, it could be that I may need therapy.


???
  • Quote
19:22

Back In The USA by MC5
  • Quote

Green Thoughts by The Smithereens
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
20:02

Us And Us Only by The Charlatans (UK)
  • Quote

How Can We Be Joyful In A World Full Of Knowledge? by Bruno Pernadas

First listen and really digging it so far! ๐Ÿ˜
_________________
Join us in the canon game :) / Add me on RYM
  • Quote

Natural Elements by Shakti With John McLaughlin
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Ashanti by Ashanti

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 164165166 ... 409140924093  Next
Page 165 of 4093


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... teodor_matz Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.