What album are you listening to? (cont.)

Goto page Previous  123 ... 121212131214 ... 412341244125  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
.

Last edited by II on 02/23/2026 02:47; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
matterhornrider wrote:

Aretha's Gold by Aretha Franklin

And my favorite '70s track by Aretha
"Until You Come Back (That's What I'm Gonna To Do)"
From:


Let Me In Your Life by Aretha Franklin


๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜

Actually all my favorite Aretha tracks are from the '70s, including the one you mentioned. But also Daydreaming, Spanish Harlem, Rock Steady, Angel, Hey Now Hey, I'm in Love. All awesome.
  • Quote

The Very Baddest by ZZ Top
  • Quote

Time Peace: The Rascals' Greatest Hits by The Rascals
  • Quote
pedro1976 wrote:
19:08

Powerslave by Iron Maiden


I always thought this album cover was so similar to this one. Ain't it? I always get confused when I see one of them.


All 'N All by Earth, Wind & Fire
  • Quote
Brigand99 wrote:

Time Peace: The Rascals' Greatest Hits by The Rascals


Nice! I had this LP a long time ago
  • Quote

Champagne, Cocaine & Nicotine Stains by Lydia Lunch With The Anubian Lights
  • Quote

His 12 Greatest Hits by Neil Diamond
  • Quote
06:09

Blood Harmony by Larkin Poe
  • Quote
Brigand99 wrote:
pedro1976 wrote:
19:08

Powerslave by Iron Maiden


I always thought this album cover was so similar to this one. Ain't it? I always get confused when I see one of them.


All 'N All by Earth, Wind & Fire


Definitely some similarities ? maybe not in the music contained within

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 121212131214 ... 412341244125  Next
Page 1213 of 4125


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... teodor_matz Music
What EP are you listening too? sheep21 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.