What album are you listening to? (cont.)

Goto page Previous  123 ... 198219831984 ... 410941104111  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Lonerism by Tame Impala
  • Quote

Eliminator by ZZ Top

Far too polished for my taste but it does have a couple of cracking tracks in sharp dressed man and gimme all your lovin. The rest is good or ok. Nothing too awful but nothing up to the quality of tres hombres
  • Quote

Three Legs Of Trouble by Stonerider
  • Quote

A Man & Jesus by Carroll Roberson
_________________
God Loves You!
  • Quote
.

Last edited by II on 05/16/2026 19:29; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote

Fire Up by Merl Saunders
  • Quote
.

Last edited by II on 03/09/2026 21:52; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote

Electricolorized by Penza Penza
  • Quote

WOW by Moby Grape

Been looking for a decent copy of this, at a reasonable price, for probably 20 years. Finally found one, great vinyl. The sleeve is rather worn but thatโ€™s not a problem to me at the price that I got it.

Lives up to expectations. Great album. First listen and I love it.
  • Quote
Johnnyo wrote:

WOW by Moby Grape

Been looking for a decent copy of this, at a reasonable price, for probably 20 years. Finally found one, great vinyl. The sleeve is rather worn but thatโ€™s not a problem to me at the price that I got it.

Lives up to expectations. Great album. First listen and I love it.



Nice! I need to check this out, I love the Moby Grape Album.

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 198219831984 ... 410941104111  Next
Page 1983 of 4111


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... teodor_matz Music
What EP are you listening too? sheep21 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.