Norman Bates
Profile
Location
Paris, France
#21
Posted: 12/19/2011 13:39
Thanks, folks. I'll check it out.
There isn't a person in Ireland who doesn't like this song! ๐
VIDEO Link
VIDEO Link
VIDEO Link
VIDEO Link
That song absolutely sucks. ๐คฎ
First of all: I really agree with XavyGravy up there ^ sucks big time.
RFNAPLES wrote: VIDEO Link
Brilliant choice!! That's the best one!! I'll add my other 4:
2.
VIDEO Link
Obvious but essential.
3.
VIDEO Link
I love the lyrics in this song so damn much. ANd the video rocks.
4.
VIDEO Link
Fun pop punk, with fun dumb lyrics.
5.
VIDEO Link
I cant believe this sounds so christmas-ish being so post-punk too.
Last edited by nrs182 on 12/20/2011 01:16; edited 1 time in total
weedygonsalez
Profile
#27
Posted: 12/19/2011 22:17
kidamnesiac wrote: dmc kills in this one
VIDEO Link
Hold it now, HOLD IT! That's PLAAAAYED OUT! HIT IT!
VIDEO Link
God damn I miss the shameless, flowless rappers of yesteryear ;____;
Kiki
#28
Posted: 12/22/2011 19:03
I remembered another one: Fairytale In New York
Although I listen to that one most of the year ๐ค
weedygonsalez
Profile
#29
Posted: 12/23/2011 06:58
Also, the entire Christmas album by Low. Daaaaaaaamn good.
New topic Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Page 3 of 3
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum