BCA [CLOSED] Little Hell vs. Get Lucky vs. Last Waltz
CITY AND COLOUR - Little Hell:
28%
[2]
LOVERBOY - Get Lucky:
28%
[2]
BAND, THE - The Last Waltz:
42%
[3]
alelsupreme
Awful.
Profile
#11
Posted: 12/24/2011 18:29
GARY wrote: .
Trust me, this is the best album of the 3 right here ๐
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
This song is better than anything on the other 2 albums and is ๐
Loverboy Take Me To The Top
VIDEO Link
"Better than Like A Rolling Stone"
Nope.
itsit wrote: GARY wrote: .
Trust me, this is the best album of the 3 right here ๐
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
This song is better than anything on the other 2 albums and is ๐
Loverboy Take Me To The Top
VIDEO Link
"Better than Like A Rolling Stone"
Nope.
No shit, but Like A Rolling Stone is a
BOB DYLAN SONG
๐คฌ
And, last time I checked, Bob Dylan was
NOT FROM CANADA
๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐
.
_________________ .
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.
And all I got was this silly hat
.
alelsupreme
Awful.
Profile
#13
Posted: 12/26/2011 14:30
The Band are accompanying him so...
Jackwc
Queen Of The Forums
Profile
Location
Aaaanywhere Sex: Incredible
#14
Posted: 12/26/2011 17:44
Yeah, so it's more or less "The Band feat. Bob Dylan" _________________ A dick that's bigger than the sun.
Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
Jackwc wrote: Yeah, so it's more or less "The Band feat. Bob Dylan"
WRONG
๐คฌ
. _________________ .
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.
And all I got was this silly hat
.
alelsupreme
Awful.
Profile
#16
Posted: 12/26/2011 22:08
Alright, how about this:
It's not as good as The Weight (seriously, not many songs are)
itsit wrote: Alright, how about this:
It's not as good as The Weight (seriously, not many songs are)
๐ค
O.K. ya got me on that one
๐ซข
. _________________ .
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.
And all I got was this silly hat
.
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐
Loverboy - Take Me To The Top
VIDEO Link _________________ .
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.
And all I got was this silly hat
.
New topic Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Page 2 of 2
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum