New Artists(You just Discovered)

Goto page Previous  123
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Mind Movie wrote:
Music Manic wrote:
I've just heard 2 songs from their debut album, Solitude Is Bliss and Expectation. Glad to see Psychedelic Rock still existed, and still cool :mrgreen:


Wait, are you talking about Tame Impala here? Despite my love for psych, I was somewhat disappointed for their album compared to the hype they recieved. It definitely wasn't bad, just very average.

Well, I think their pretty good, but if you have any suggestions, I welcome you ๐Ÿ˜
_________________
Music is the harmony of life. Without it, life would be a tasteless thing.
  • Quote
Music Manic wrote:
Mind Movie wrote:
Music Manic wrote:
I've just heard 2 songs from their debut album, Solitude Is Bliss and Expectation. Glad to see Psychedelic Rock still existed, and still cool :mrgreen:


Wait, are you talking about Tame Impala here? Despite my love for psych, I was somewhat disappointed for their album compared to the hype they recieved. It definitely wasn't bad, just very average.

Well, I think their pretty good, but if you have any suggestions, I welcome you :D




Have you seen Krakatoa Music Manic ?
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
about a 1/3 of the way thru Cloud Nothings and it's good. For RIYL, i'd say sonic youth, pixies, war on drugs. Good stuff so far.
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote
GARY wrote:
Music Manic wrote:


Well, I think their pretty good, but if you have any suggestions, I welcome you :D




Have you seen Krakatoa Music Manic ?

Nope. I found instead an Indonesian Jazz band, named Krakatau. Is that what you mean?
_________________
Music is the harmony of life. Without it, life would be a tasteless thing.
  • Quote
Music Manic wrote:
GARY wrote:
Music Manic wrote:


Well, I think their pretty good, but if you have any suggestions, I welcome you :D




Have you seen Krakatoa Music Manic ?

Nope. I found instead an Indonesian Jazz band, named Krakatau. Is that what you mean?



๐Ÿคฃ

I should have specified, sorry.

I am referring 2 the volcano.
.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
GARY wrote:
.

Do you mean only music made in 2012 :?:



YES i want NEW!!
  • Quote
briced wrote:
Hi everyone !

Here are some great bands i discovered last week :

Heartless Bastards (i know there were formed in 2003 but i only heard of them last week...shame on me okay. but for those of you who don't know this band, they're really great!!)

Cloud Nothings (a real new band this time)

Jamie N Commons (he left me open-mouthed)

Enjoy! :wink:


thanks i will look them up
  • Quote
great posts everyone ๐Ÿ˜

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123
Page 3 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
3 Great Albums I Discovered through t... Gavin Cook Music
Recently Discovered & Can't Stop ... Lachapelle Music
Well-liked artists you just can't get... MelverneArkady Music
Just so you know. It might be importa... Kiki Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.